Reusable Cloth Nappies - Buy Real Nappies from Cloth Nappy ShopTerms and Conditions
2. Our Service.
Our web site and services provided to you on and through our web site on an "AS IS" basis. You agree that the owners of this web site exclusively reserve the right and may, at any time and without notice and any liability to you, modify or discontinue this web site and its services or delete the data you provide, whether temporarily or permanently. We shall have no responsibility or liability for the timeliness, deletion, failure to store, inaccuracy, or improper delivery of any data or information.
3. Your Responsibilities and Registration Obligations.
5. Registration and Password. You are responsible to maintain the confidentiality of your password and shall be responsible for all uses via your registration and/or login, whether authorized or unauthorized by you. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use or your registration, user account or password.
6. Your Conduct.
You agree that our web site may expose you to Content that may be objectionable or offensive. We shall not be responsible to you in any way for the Content that appears on this web site nor for any error or omission.
You explicitly agree, in using this web site or any service provided, that you shall not:
(a) provide any Content or perform any conduct that may be unlawful, illegal, threatening, harmful, abusive, harassing, stalking, tortious, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, offensive, objectionable, pornographic, designed to or does interfere or interrupt this web site or any service provided, infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine, give rise to civil or criminal liability, or which may violate an applicable local, national or international law;
(b) impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity, or forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any Content provided by you;
(c) collect or harvest any data about other users;
(d) provide or use this web site and any Content or service in any commercial manner or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising without our prior written consent;
(e) provide any Content that may give rise to our civil or criminal liability or which may constitute or be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including but not limited to laws relating to copyright, trademark, patent, or trade secrets.
7. Third Party Services.
Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or made available on or through this web site. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties are governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. We shall not be liable for or responsible in any manner for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
9. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE AND ANY SERVICES OR CONTENT PROVIDED (THE "SERVICE") IS MADE AVAILABLE AND PROVIDED TO YOU AT YOUR OWN RISK. IT IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" AND WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, THAT ANY PART OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, VIRUS-FREE, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, RELIABLE, OF ANY QUALITY, NOR THAT ANY CONTENT IS SAFE IN ANY MANNER FOR DOWNLOAD. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NEITHER US NOR ANY PARTICIPANT IN THE SERVICE PROVIDES PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OF ANY KIND AND THAT USE OF SUCH ADVICE OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND WITHOUT OUR LIABILITY OF ANY KIND. Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties and the above disclaimer may not apply to you only as it relates to implied warranties.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF (I) THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, (II) THE COST TO OBTAIN SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND/OR SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY TRANSACTION ENTERED INTO ON THROUGH THE SERVICE, (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR DATA TRANSMISSIONS, (IV) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE, OR (V) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE. In some jurisdictions, it is not permitted to limit liability and therefore such limitations may not apply to you.
11. Reservation of Rights. We reserve all of our rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that we may have in our web site, its content, and the goods and services that may be provided. The use of our rights and property requires our prior written consent. We are not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights by making services available to you and you will have no rights to make any commercial uses of our web site or service without our prior written consent.
12. Notification of Copyright Infringement. If you believe that your property has been used in any way that would be considered copyright infringement or a violation of your intellectual property rights, our copyright agent may be contacted at the following address:
Click to contact our webmaster
13. Applicable Law.
Cloth Nappy Shop will accept cash, cheques backed by a cheque guarantee card, or any of the following credit or debit cards : MasterCard, Maestro, Visa, Delta, Visa Electron, Switch, Solo. For payment by UK cheque please allow an extra ten days for delivery.
Online payments are processed via Paypal, however,you do not need to have a Paypal account to use this facility, you can use your debit/credit card.This ensures that your payment is secure. All goods sold by Cloth Nappy Shop remain the property of Cloth Nappy Shop until full payment has been received. Goods will only be despatched once full payment has cleared. All prices on this site are inclusive of VAT where applicable.
16 Order Processing
We will keep you informed of the progress of your order, initially via email, please check your junk email folder as occasionally emails can end up there.
If possible please supply a mobile number when placing your order as we will text you if there is a query with your order, we have found this to be the quickest way to contact people and get a response. We only use the information you provide to process your order and we will not use mobile telephone numbers or email addresses for marketing purposes. If you wish to hear our news then please follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Whilst every care is taken to ensure accuracy, prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. In the event that such changes occur we will advise you of this and offer you the option to withdraw your order or to select an alternative product.
Where possible current stock levels are displayed on the website, particularly in relation to colours and patterns, but this is not always possible, particularly for sets of nappies. If an item becomes unavailable after confirmation of an order we will inform you of this via email/text and will offer you the option of selecting an alternative product or withdrawing your order, please check your junk folder as occasionally emails end there, again if you supply a mobile number we will text you.
We receive new stock several times a week so if a particular wrap colour/pattern is unavailable we should get more stock within a day or two. We aim to fulfil orders within ten working days, most orders are fulfilled much sooner. In the event that we are unable to fulfil your order within the normal delivery period, we will contact you as soon as this is known.
Please allow a little longer around public holidays as our couriers/suppliers do not work on such days. We always work quickly to clear the backlog of orders after such holidays, but it can take up to 5 working days and you should allow 10 working days to receive your delivery. If you do require your order urgently during this time please let us know in the additional information box when checking out and we will do our best to meet your request.
Please also allow extra time during Real Nappy Week as we experience a higher volume of orders and messages during this time, we do work longer hours in this week to keep up with demand. Should you need your order urgently then please let us know and we will endeavour to arrange this, although we reserve the right to charge extra, for example, if you require next day delivery.
17. Returns Policy
RETURNS POLICY If you are at all unhappy with the contents of your order on receipt, please contact us as soon as possible to allow us the opportunity to resolve the problem.
You must inspect all goods upon receipt and any damage in transit or shortages or mispicked products must be notified to Cloth Nappy Shop within 48 hours of receipt. No claims for damage in transit, mispicked items or shortages will be considered after this period.
Where goods have been damaged in transit, we will arrange for collection and offer you the choice of a replacement or refund at no extra cost to you. In circumstances where the packaging is clearly damaged on arrival, it would be helpful to us in resolving any problem if, when signing to accept delivery, you could write 'Box damaged' on the delivery record.
Where goods are found to be faulty or mispicked on receipt, we will arrange for collection and offer you the choice of a replacement or refund at no extra cost to you.
Washing goods will be deemed to be an acceptance of the product sent even if it was damaged in transit or mispicked, we will therefore only be able to exchange/refund if the product is faulty/damaged and covered by the manufactuer's warranty, please check that goods are the correct fabric/size/style before washing.
If you receive your order in good condition but you consider any item to be unsuitable, you may return it for a refund provided that you do so within 14 days of receipt and the item is returned in its original saleable condition and in its original packaging. In these circumstances you will be responsible for meeting the full cost of the return postage, including the appropriate insurance. An exchange is also possible, but we reserve the right to charge postage for sending out a replacement and we will always charge postage where the parcel has to be sent via courier (this applies to both international and UK orders).
Products are covered by the manufacturer's own guarantee/warranty, if you have a problem with an item then please get in touch and we will get it resolved as quickly as possible.
18 MAIL ORDER CHARGES
UK Delivery is FREE for all orders within the United Kingdom (excluding Channel Islands - small packets may be sent free of charge, but we do have to charge for larger parcels as unfortunately our courier does not deliver to the Channel Islands and we have to use Royal Mail for all orders, please contact us for details).
All orders will be despatched on a working day, small packets may be sent via Royal Mail, larger packets and parcels will be sent by courier. If you have a safe place to leave parcels please put this in the additional information and we will add it to the delivery label.
For small orders sent via Royal Mail we may have to remove packaging in order to comply with Royal Mail's parcel sizes (for example, boosters, breast pads and washable wipes will have the ribbon removed holding them together so that they can be placed side by side in the mailbag). This will not affect the product in anyway or deem it to be used.
We despatch orders as quickly as possible, delivery is usually 3-5 working days of your order being despatched, but please allow up to 10 working days - we will notify you if there is going to be a delay in excess of 10 days and give you the option to withdraw your order (this is extremely rare). Orders may be sent directly from our suppliers to avoid delays (you will receive their shipping notes with your order).
If you need your parcel more urgently then we can send parcels next day delivery (charges apply for this). Please allow a little longer during busy periods such as Christmas, we despatch our orders as quickly as possible but our couriers/Royal Mail may take a bit longer to deliver - again if you need something quickly we can arrange this for an extra charge. Cloth Nappy Shop reserve the right to charge postage to redeliver a parcel if it is returned as undelivered.
We are happy to ship overseas, please contact us for details. Postage will be charged at cost price to Cloth Nappy Shop, postage is based on the weight of the product and extra insurance may be required.
Cloth Nappy Shop Is not responsible for any local taxes that may be payable.
You may collect or arrange your own courier, however, collections are by appointment only and goods are only released once payment has been received. Once good have been collected Cloth Nappy Shop is not responsible for any loss/damage to the goods in transit.
By continuing to browse or otherwise accessing the web site, you signal acceptance of the terms and disclaimer set out above. If you do not accept any of these terms, leave this Web Site now./