Little Lamb Microfibre
Product Code: LLMICRO
Brand: Little Lamb
Scroll down for a video of this product
This nappy requires a waterproof cover (wrap) which is purchased separately
Little Lamb microfibre nappies are the perfect option for those that want a two part nappy that requires very little drying. Many people find that these work well day and night, but if find they don't offer another absorbency for night time you can mix these with Little Lamb Bamboo nappies.
Microfibre is a highly absorbent fabric which comes out of the machine damp and requires very little drying.
This two sized microfibre shaped nappy offers a snug, secure fit at each stage of baby's growth.
Weights given are a guide and fit is also dependent on a baby's build.
Manufacturer's recommended sizes:
Size 1 is ideal from 7 - 20lbs
Size 2 from 20 - 38lbs *
* We have found that although it may be a bit on the bulky side initially the size 2 will fit from around 16lbs (or less if your baby is on the chunkier side) and this is the size we would recommend you buy if your baby is in the weight range 15/16 - 20lbs as you are unlikely to get much use at this stage from a size 1. The size 2 will give you more absorbency at a time when your baby is likely to be wetting more.
This nappy also includes:
- Special cross over tabs at the waist combined with snug elastic ensure a good fit and excellent containment even on newborns.
- Additional booster included with every nappy for more absorbency as baby grows - this is separate in size 1 for the slimmest newborn fit but is attached for ease in the size 2.
- Fleecy liner included with each nappy.
- Fastens with velcro style Aplix.
- Requires a waterproof cover over the top.
Also available individually or as part of our build your own Little Lamb Shaped Nappy Kits.